The measures we are putting in place to keep our cocktail lovers and our staff safe.
We are so excited that Birmingham Cocktail Weekend is able to return for 2021. Whilst restrictions have now been lifted, we’ll still be keeping a close eye on government advice and we’ll update you all again if there are any further changes that affect the festival.
We’ll be operating a contactless check in process, please have your e-tickets printed out or on your phone screen ready for us to scan.
• We will have hand sanitiser available for you to use when you collect your guidebook and wristband.
• We will have an enhanced cleaning schedule in place.
• We will have a one-way system in place.
• Staff will be wearing face coverings, unless exempt and we ask that you do the same.
• We have reduced the capacity of the festival for 2021 but if you are looking to avoid queues and crowds we’d recommend attending on Friday or Sunday.
Many of our venues continue to have their own safety protocols in place but you’ll be pleased to hear that pre-booking is not required for BCW wristband wearers.
We’d recommend that you keep a face mask handy throughout the long weekend and we’d encourage you to use the NHS Test & Trace app if a venue is displaying that familiar QR code.
If you have any cocktail loving pals that might want to join you for #BCW2021 please encourage them to purchase their wristbands in advance. We have less tickets available this year but if we do have wristbands available to purchase during the festival we will be accepting both cash and card payment on The House of Suntory Hub, with contactless preferred.
Finally, if you or any of your household feel unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been advised to self-isolate please do not attend the event. Please contact us to reschedule your tickets to our 2022 festival.